Session Titefor popup
The MP8843 is a highly integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, step-down switcher with an I2C control interface. The MP8843 can support up to 3A of current from a wide 2.6V-to-6V input supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
Constant-on-time (COT) control provides a fast transient response, high light-load efficiency, and eases loop stabilization.
The I2C interface allows for communication interface speed up to 3.4Mbps. It controls the output voltage from 0.6V to 1.1V on the fly with 3.9mV voltage steps. This interface also controls the output voltage transition slew rate and allows the power-save mode selection to meet different application requirements.
Protection features include internal soft start (SS), over-current protection (OCP), and over-temperature protection (OTP).
The MP8843 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in an ultra-small QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Wide Input Range from 2.6V to 6V
- Up to 3A of Continuous Current
- 55mΩ and 35mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
- High-Speed I2C Communication Interface up to 3.4MHz
- I2C Programmable Output Voltage from 0.6V to 1.1V for Direct VOUT Sense
- VOUT Range Extendable by Adding External Feedback Resistor
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 1MHz to 2MHz
- Programmable Voltage Transition Slew Rate
- I2C Selectable Power Save Mode
- External and I2C-Controlled Power Good Indicator
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Latch-Off
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in a QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) Package
EVKT-8843 Evaluation Kit 6V, 3A, Synchronous, Step-Down Switcher
The MP8843 is a highly integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, step-down switcher with an I2C control interface. The MP8843 can support up to 3A of current from a wide 2.6V-to- 6V input supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
Highly customizable, the MP8843 is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via an MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down. Once information is written to the PMIC in OTP mode, it cannot be changed.
The EVKT8843 is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8843 is right for their target application.
6V, 3A, Synchronous, Step-Down Switcher With I2C Interface
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Supported by MPS Used to Configure and Monitor Multiple MPS Digital Power Solutions with an I2C Interface
通信インターフェースデバイスUSB to I2C / PMBusは、製品評価キットに含まれていますが、個別に購入することもできます。