16V, 10A, Scalable, Ultra-Thin DC/DC Power Module with PMBus
Session Titefor popup
The MPM3695-10 is a scalable, ultra-thin, fully integrated power module with a PMBus interface. It offers a complete power solution that achieves up to 10A of output current with excellent load and line regulation across a wide input voltage range. The device’s 2mm height enables it to be placed on the backside of a PCB for space optimization. It operates at high efficiency over a wide load range, and can be paralleled to deliver higher current.
MPS’s proprietary, multi-phase, constant-ontime (MCOT) control provides the MPM3695-10 with ultra-fast transient response and simple loop compensation. The PMBus interface monitors key parameters and offers module configurability.
Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and over-temperature protection (OTP).
The MPM3695-10 requires a minimal number of readily available external components, and is available in an LGA-45 (8mmx8mmx2mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 3.3V
- 3.3V to 16V Input Voltage with an External VCC Bias
- 4V to 16V Input Voltage with Internal VCC
- 0.5V to 5V Output Voltage Range
- Auto-Interleaving for Multi-Phase Operation
- Output Voltage Remote Sense
- PMBus 1.3 Compliant
- Telemetry Readback including VIN, VOUT, IOUT, Temperature, and Faults
- Configurable via the PMBus interface:
- Output Voltage, Soft-Start Time
- OC, OT, OV, UV, and UVLO Limits
- PWM Mode and Switching Frequency
- Available in an LGA-45 (8mmx8mmx2mm) Package
Virtual Bench Pro 4.0 Evaluation Kit Graphical User Interface (GUI) Supported by MPS Used to Configure and Monitor Multiple MPS Digital Power Solutions with an I2C Interface
The Virtual Bench Pro 4.0 is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) supported by MPS used to configure and monitor multiple MPS digital power solutions with an I2C Interface. This GUI is an intuitive tool that can be used with MPS evaluation kits and helps assist in the evaluation and in the testing phases of your design.
Hardware & Software Requirements:
- USB to I2C Communication Device EVKT-USBI2C-02
- PC running Window 7 or later
- .Net Framework 4.0 or later
- Support PMBus open standard protocol. Common commands such as setting the output, switching frequency, etc
- Provide tips for the parameter configuration of the digital power solution
- Monitor real-time data and displayed values by the GUI such as:
- Input voltage
- Output voltage
- Output current
- Warnings and fault
- Waveforms of the main signals
- Automatically detected MPS digital power solutions
- Evaluate MPS devices in an offline mode (with no hardware present)
- Allow you to see the most recent programmed parameters through the Log Panel
- Access to MPS Now platform to contact our product experts