Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Adaptive Dimmer Type Detection and Phase-Cut-Based Dimming Control
- Good Dimmer Compatibility and Deep Dimming Range
- PWM Input Analog Dimming
- Fast Start-Up without Perceptible Delay
- Programmable Current Fold-back to Prolong the LED lifetime (NTC)
- Color Temperature and Brightness Control for Warm Sunset Dimming application
- Accurate Line & Load Regulation
- High Power Factor
- Operates in Boundary Conduction Mode
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Over-current Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- ZCD Pin Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Available in SOIC-8/MSOP-10/SOIC-14 Package
EV4056-K-00A Evaluation Kit 198VAC~265VAC/50Hz, 48V/340mA Low Cost, Non-isolated with Active PFC TRIAC Dimmable LED Driver Evaluation Board for MSOP-10 package type.
The EV4056-K-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4056. The MP4056 is a non-isolated, TRIAC dimmable LED controller with active PFC and excellent dimming performance.
It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses. Its adaptive dimmer type detection and phase-cut-based dimming control can achieve good dimmer compatibility and deep dimming range.
The EV4056-K-00A is typically designed for driving a 16W TRIAC dimmable LED bulb with 48VTYP, 340mA LED load from 198VAC to 265VAC, 50Hz.
The EV4056-K-00A has a cost effective BOM and excellent efficiency. It meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; winding short circuit protection; output short-circuit protection; ZCD pin short protection; over- temperature protection etc.
EV4056-K-00A is the Evaluation Board for MP4056 MSOP-10 package type.
108VAC~132VAC/60Hz, 50V/200mA Low Cost, Non-isolated with Active PFC TRIAC Dimmable LED Driver Evaluation Board for SOIC-8 package type.