Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Primary-Side-Control without Requiring a Secondary-Side Feedback Circuit
- Adaptive Dimmer Type Detection and Phase-Cut-Based Dimming Control
- Good Dimmer Compatibility and Deep Dimming Range
- Analog Dimming with PWM Input
- Fast Start-Up without Perceptible Delay
- Programmable Current Fold-back to Prolong the LED lifetime (NTC)
- Color Temperature and Brightness Control for Warm Sunset Dimming application
- Accurate Line & Load Regulation
- High Power Factor
- Operates in Boundary Conduction Mode
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Winding Short Circuit Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- ZCD Pin Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Available in SOIC-8/MSOP-10/SOIC-14 Package
EV4033-K-00A Evaluation Kit 198VAC~265VAC/50Hz, 24V/420mA Primary-side-control with Active PFC Off-line Dimmable LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV4033-K-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4033 with ripple suppressor. The MP4033 is a primary-side-control offline LED lighting controller which can achieve high power factor and accurate current for Triac dimmable LED lighting application. Its adaptive dimmer type detection and phase-cut-based dimming control can achieve good dimmer compatibility and deep dimming range.
It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses. The new ripple suppressor can obviously reduce the output current ripple and escape the flicker or shimmer happened in deep dimming situation with a little influence in efficiency.
The EV4033-K-00A is typically designed for driving a 10W Triac dimmable LED bulb with 24VTYP, 420mA LED load from 198VAC to 265VAC, 50Hz.
The EV4033-K-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; winding short circuit protection; output short-circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limit, etc.