- Evaluation Tools
- PFC有り, トライアック調光有り
Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
Features & Benefits
- Primary-Side-Control without Requiring a Secondary-Side Feedback Circuit
- Internal Charging Circuit at the Supply Pin for Fast Start-Up
- Accurate Line & Load Regulation
- High Power Factor and Improved THD
- Flicker-Free, Phase-Controlled TRIAC Dimming with Expanded Dimming Range 1% to 100% Full Range
- Operates in Boundary Conduction Mode
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Primary-Side, Over-Current Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Available in an 8-Pin SOIC Package
The EV4030A-S-01B Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4030A with ripple suppressor. The MP4030A is a primary-side-control offline LED lighting controller which can achieve high power factor and accurate current for Triac dimmable LED lighting application. It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses. The ripple suppressor can obviously reduce the output current ripple and escape the flicker or shimmer happened in deep dimming situation.
The EV4030A-S-01B is typically designed for driving a 15W Triac dimmable LED bulb with 30VTYP, 520mA LED load from 185VAC to 265VAC, 50Hz.
The EV4030A-S-01B has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; primary side over current protection; short-circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limit, etc.