2A, 1.3V–6.0V DDR Memory Termination Regulator AEC-Q100 Qualified
The MPQ20073 integrates the DDR memory termination regulator with the output voltage (VTT) and a buffered VTTREF outputs is a half of VREF.
The VTT-LDO is a 2A sink/source tracking termination regulator. It is specifically designed for low-cost/low-external component count systems, where space is a premium.
The MPQ20073 maintains a fast transient response only requiring 20µF (2x10µF) of ceramic output capacitance. The MPQ20073 supports Kelvin sensing functions.
The MPQ20073 is available in the 8-pin MSOP with Exposed PAD package.
- Guaranteed Industrial/AutomotiveTempRange
- VDDQVoltageRange: 1.3V to 6.0 V
- Up to 2A Integrated Sink/Source Linear Regulator with Accurate VREF/2 Divider Reference for DDR Termination
- Requires Only 20µF Ceramic Output Capacitance
- Drive Voltage: 3.3V
- 1.3V Input (VDDQ) Helps Reduce Total Power Dissipation
- Integrated Divider Tracks VREF for VTT and VTTREF
- Kelvin Sensing (VTTSEN)
- ±30mV Accuracy for VTT and VTTREF
- Built-In Soft-Start, UVLO and OCL
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade
- Iq (typ) (µA)1300
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)2000
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Vin (min) (V)1.3