Session Titefor popup
Show default content
The MP20073 integrates the DDR memory termination regulator with the output voltage (VTT) and a buffered VTTREF whose output is half of VREF.
The VTT-LDO is a 2A sink/source tracking termination regulator. It is specifically designed for low-cost/low-external component count systems, where space is a premium.
The MP20073 maintains a fast transient response only requiring 20uF (2x10uF) of ceramic output capacitance. The MP20073 supports Kelvin sensing functions.
The MP20073 is available in the 8-pin MSOP with Exposed PAD,package and is specified from −40oC to 85oC.
Features & Benefits
- VDDQVoltageRange: 1.3V to 6.0 V
- Up to 2A Integrated Sink/Source Linear Regulator with Accurate VDDQ/2 Divider Reference for DDR Termination
- Requires Only 20uF Ceramic Output Capacitance
- DriveVoltageRange: 3.3V
- 1.3V Input (VDDQ) Helps Reduce Total Power Dissipation
- Integrated Divider Tracks VREF for VTT and VTTREF
- Kelvin Sensing (VTTSEN)
- ±30mV Accuracy for VTT and VTTREF
- Built-In Soft-Start, UVLO and OCL
- Thermal Shutdown
Log in to your account
Create New Account