Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Real Current Control without Secondary Feedback Circuit
- Internal MOSFET with 500V High Voltage Rating
- Less than 6W Output Power
- Internal Charging Circuit for Fast Start-Up
- Accurate Line Regulation
- Flicker-Free, Phase-Controlled TRIAC Dimming with Extended Dimming Range
- High Power Factor
- Boundary-Conduction Mode
- VCC UVLO
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Available in SOIC8-7A Package
EV4032-1-S-00A Evaluation Kit 108VAC to 132VAC/60Hz, 18VOUT/350mA Primary-side-control with Active PFC Off-line Dimmable LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV4032-1-S-00AEvaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4032-1. The MP4032-1 is a TRIAC-dimmable, primary-side‑controlled, offline, LED lighting driver with an integrated 500V MOSFET. It can achieve a high power factor and accurate LED current control for lighting applications in a single-stage converter.. It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses.
The EV4032-1-S-00A is typically designed for driving a 6.5W Triac dimmable LED bulb with 18VTYP, 350mA LED load from 108VAC to 132VAC, 60Hz.
The EV4032-1-S-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limit, etc.