High-Efficiency, 2A, 60V, Fully Integrated, Synchronous Buck Converter, AEC-Q100 Qualified
Session Titefor popup
The MPQ4572 is a fully integrated, fixed-frequency, synchronous step-down converter. It can achieve up to 2A of continuous output current with peak current control for excellent transient response.
The wide 4.5V to 60V input voltage range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in an automotive input environment. The device’s 2μA shutdown mode quiescent current makes it ideal for battery-powered applications.
The MPQ4572 integrates internal high-side and low-side power MOSFETs for high efficiency without an external Schottky diode. It employs advanced asynchronous modulation (AAM) to achieve high efficiency during light-load conditions by scaling down the frequency to reduce switching and gate driver losses.
Standard features include built-in soft start, enable control, and power good indication. High-duty cycle and low-dropout mode are provided for automotive cold crank conditions.
The chip provides over-current protection (OCP) with valley-current detection to avoid current runaway. It also has hiccup short-circuit protection (SCP), input under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and auto-recovery thermal protection.
With internal compensation, the MPQ4572 can offer a very compact solution with a minimal number of readily available, standard external components. It is available in a QFN-12 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Wide 4.5V to 60V Operating Input Range
- 2A Continuous Output Current
- High-Efficiency, Synchronous Mode Control
- 250mΩ/45mΩ Internal Power MOSFETs
- Configurable Frequency Up to 2.2MHz
- 180° Out-of-Phase SYNC Out Clock
- 40μA Quiescent Current
- Low Shutdown Mode Current: 2μA
- FB-Tolerance: 1% at Room Temp, 2% at Full Temp
- Selectable AAM or Forced CCM Operation during Light-Load Conditions
- Internal 0.45ms Soft Start
- Remote EN Control
- Power Good Indicator
- Low-Dropout Mode
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- VIN Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in a QFN-12 (2.5mmx3mm) Package
- Available in a Wettable Flank Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade-1
MPQ4572GQB MPQ4572GQB-AEC1 MPQ4572GQBE-AEC1
EVQ4572-QB-00A Evaluation Kit 60V, 2A, High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Converter Evaluation Board
The EVQ4572-QB-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MPQ4572/MPQ4572-AEC1.
MPQ4572/MPQ4572-AEC1 is a fully-integrated, fixed-frequency synchronous step-down converter. It can achieve up to 2A continuous output current with peak current control for excellent transient response.
The MPQ4572/MPQ4572-AEC1 employs AAM (Advanced Asynchronous Modulation) mode which helps to achieve high efficiency at light load condition by scaling down the switching frequency to reduce the switching and gate driving losses.
The EVQ4572-QB-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board, it generates +5V output voltage at load current up to 2A from a 5V to 60V input range.