Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Compatible with DiSEqC 1.x
- 600mA Accurate Current Limit
- 8V to 14V Input Voltage
- 40V VOUT Rating
- Low-Noise LDO Output
- High Efficiency at Light Load: >85% at a 40mA Load
- High Frequency for Small Component Sizes
- Built-In 22kHz Signal Shaper
- Selectable Output Voltage
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Boost Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in a QFN-14 (2mmx3mm) Package
EV8124-D-00A Evaluation Kit 500mA, LNB Power Supply and Control Regulator Evaluation Board
The EV8124-D-00A evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capability of the MP8124. The MP8124 is a highly integrated voltage regulator to provide efficient, low noise power and the interface signals to a satellite receiver’s low-noise block (LNB). It generates a 22kHz tone signal compatible with DiSEqC 1.x.
The MP8124 integrates a current-mode boost regulator followed by a tracking linear regulator. The boost regulator provides a clean power source, which is 1V higher than the final output voltage, while the tracking linear regulator protects the output against overloads or shorts. It provides a number of features including bus voltage selection, over-current protection, and a 22kHz tone shaper from an external signal. It offers a simple solution with a low component count and high efficiency.
The MP8124 is available in a QFN-14 (2mmx3mm) package.