- AC-DC Product Selector
High Efficient, Dual Fast Turn-off Intelligent Rectifier, Vfwd 30mV for LLC
Session Titefor popup
The MP6922A is a dual, fast-turn–off, intelligent rectifier for synchronous rectification in LLC resonant converters. The IC drives two N-channel MOSFETs and regulates their forward voltage drop to about 30mV and turns it off before the switching current goes negative. MP6922A has a light-load function to latch off the gate driver under light-load conditions, thus limiting the current to below 600μA. The MP6922A’s fast turn-off enables both continuous-conduction mode and discontinuous-conduction mode. An internal reverse-current protection function ensures safe MOSFET operation under high-frequency continuous-current conditions. MP6922A requires a minimal number of readily-available standard external components and is available in SOIC8E, SOIC8, and SOIC14 packages.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Works with Both Standard and Logic-Level MOSFETs
- Compatible with Energy Star’s 0.5W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range from 8V to 24V
- Fast Turn-Off Total Delay of 20ns
- Reverse-Current–Protection Function
- Maximum Switching Frequency of 300kHz
- <600μA Quiescent Current in Light-Load Mode
- Supports CCM, CrCM and DCM Operation
- Available in SOIC8E, SOIC8, and SOIC14 packages
EV6922DS-01A Evaluation Kit High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6922DS-01A is an evaluation board for the MP6922DS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for LLC topology.
MP6922DS features dual synchronous gate outputs which enables high efficiency rectification by replacing the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.