Session Titefor popup
The MP3364 is a step-up converter with four channel current sources. The device is designed to drive white LED arrays as backlighting for small- or medium-sized LCD panels.
The device uses peak current mode as its PWM control architecture to regulate the boost converter. Four channel current sources are applied to the LED cathode to adjust the LED brightness. The MP3364 regulates the current in each LED string to the value set by an external current-setting resistor, with 2.5% current regulation accuracy between strings.
A low on resistance MOSFET and headroom voltage are provided to improve efficiency. The MP3364 has a standard I2C digital interface for easy use. The switching frequency can be configured via a resistor, I2C interface, or external clock.
The MP3364 provides analog, PWM, and mixed dimming modes with a PWM input. The dimming mode can be selected via the I2C interface or the MIX/AD pin. The device also has a phase shift function to eliminate noise during PWM dimming.
Robust protections are included to guarantee safe operation. Protections include over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), over-temperature protection (OTP), LED short protection, and LED open protection. The MP3364 can automatically decrease the LED current at higher temperatures.
The MP3364 is available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- 3.5V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- 4 Channels with Maximum 150mA per Channel
- Internal 100mΩ, 50V MOSFET
- Configurable fSW Up to 2.2MHz
- External Sync SW Function
- Multi-Dimming Operation Mode through PWM Input, Including Direct PWM Dimming, Analog Dimming, and Mixed Dimming with a 25% or 12.5% Transfer Point
- 15000:1 Dimming Ratio during PWM Dimming when fPWM ≤ 200Hz
- 200:1 Dimming Ratio during Analog Dimming through PWM Dimming Signal Input
- Excellent EMI Performance, Frequency Spread Spectrum
- I2C Interface, 3 Selectable IC Addresses
- Phase Shift Function for PWM Dimming
- 2.5% Current Matching
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Disconnect VOUT from VIN
- Optional: LED Current Can Automatically Decrease at Higher Temperatures
- LED Short/Open, OTP, OCP, and Inductor Short Protection
- Configurable LED Short Threshold
- Configurable OVP Threshold
- Fault Indicator Signal Output
- Available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) Package
EVQ3364-R-00A Evaluation Kit 36V, 150mA, 4-Channel, Boost WLED Driver with 15000:1 Dimming Ratio and I2C Evaluation Board, AEC-Q100 Qualified
The EVQ3364-R-00A is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the MPQ3364, a four-channel step-up converter designed to drive white LED (WLED) arrays as backlighting for small- or medium-sized liquid crystal display (LCD) panels.
Peak current control is used as the pulse-width modulation (PWM) control architecture for regulating the boost converter. Four channel-current sources are applied to the LED cathode to adjust the LED brightness. This regulates the current in each LED string to the value set by an external current-setting resistor, with 2.5% current regulation accuracy between strings. The maximum current per channel is 150mA. The MPQ3364’s low on resistance MOSFET and low headroom voltage design improves efficiency. The device also has a standard, digital I2C interface for flexibility. The switching frequency (fSW) can be configured via a resistor, I2C interface, or external clock.
The MPQ3364 features three dimming modes: analog dimming, PWM dimming, and mixed dimming via the PWM input. The dimming mode can be selected via the I2C interface or MIX/AD pin. The IC also has a phase shift function that eliminates noise during PWM dimming. Protection features include over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), over-temperature protection (OTP), LED short protection, and LED open protection. The LED current automatically decreases at high temperatures.
The MPQ3364 is available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) package.
The MP3364/MPQ3364-AEC1 is highly customizable. Users can configure the MP3364 and MPQ3364-AEC1 via the downloadable I2C GUI.
通信インターフェースデバイスUSB to I2C / PMBusは、製品評価キットに含まれていますが、個別に購入することもできます。