- Evaluation Tools
Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Fixed-frequency current-mode control with internal slope compensation
- Frequency foldback down to 25kHz at light loads
- Burst mode for low standby power consumption, meeting EuP Lot 6
- Frequency jitter to reduce EMI signature
- X-cap discharge function
- Adjustable overpower compensation
- Internal high-voltage current source
- VCC under-voltage lockout with hysteresis (UVLO)
- Brown-out protection on HV
- Overload protection with programmable delay
- Thermal shutdown (auto-restart with hysteresis)
- Latch-off for external over-voltage protection (OVP) and over-temperature protection (OTP) on TIMER
- Latch-off for Vcc over voltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Programmable soft start
EVHFC0500+MP6902/5017-00A Evaluation Kit 85VAC~265VAC/50Hz/60Hz, 5.3V/10A 4 USB Ports Evaluation Board
The EVHFC0500+MP6902+MP5017-00AEvaluation Board is mainly designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS flyback controller and secondary synchronous rectifier (SR) driver. The HFC0500 is a full-featured flyback controller aims at high-performance and high-integration solution while MP6902 is a secondary synchronous rectifier driver, which can promote converter efficiency observably. MP5017 is a current limiter to protect circuit.
The EVHFC0500+MP6902+MP5017-00A is typically designed for cell phone charger with 4 USB ports, each port has 2.4A source capability and input is from 85VAC to 265VAC, 50HZ/60HZ.
The EVHFC0500+MP6902+MP5017-00A has excellent efficiency, which can meet CoC V5 and DoE Level Ⅵ requirement easily. It meets IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function, e.g., Brown In/Out, over load protection, over voltage protection, short-circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limit and over-temperature protection, etc.