Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Up to 16V Sustainable Input Voltage
- 4.5V-to-6V Operation Voltage Range
- Power Management Function, Integrated Input-Current Limit, Input Voltage Regulation
- Up to 3.0A Programmable Charge Current
- Trickle-Charge Function
- Analog Voltage Output IB pin for Battery Current Monitor
- Selectable 4.2V / 4.3V / 4.35V Charge Voltage with 0.5% Accuracy
- Negative Temperature Coefficient Pin for Temperature Monitoring
- Programmable Timer Back-up Protection
- Thermal Regulation and Thermal Shutdown
- Internal Battery Reverse Leakage Blocking
- Integrated Over Current Protection and Over Voltage Protection for Pass-through Path
- Reverse Boost Operation Mode for System Power
- Up to 3.0A Programmable Output Current Limit for Boost Mode
- Integrated Short Circuit Protection and Output Over Voltage Protection for Boost Mode
EV2636-R-00A Evaluation Kit Full Power Management IC For Single-Cell Battery System
The EV2636-R-00A is the evaluation board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’s MP2636, a highly integrated, flexible, switch-mode battery charge management and system power path management device for a single-cell Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery used in a wide range of portable applications.
The EV2636 uses two operating modes, charge mode and boost mode, to allow management of system and battery power based on the state of the input. When input power is present, the board charges a single-cell battery with a programmable charge current of up to 2.5A. In the absence of an input source, the board switches to boost mode through the MODE pin to power the SYS pins from the battery with a current of up to 2.5A
The evaluation board provides full operating status indicators to distinguish charge mode from boost mode.
To guarantee safe operation, the EV2636 has input over voltage protection, battery over-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, battery temperature monitoring, and a programmable timer to prevent prolonged charging of a dead battery.