- Evaluation Tools
- バックライトドライバー (WLED)
Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temperature Range Limits
- 6-String, Max 45mA/String
- 3V to 25V Input Voltage Range
- 3% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Selectable Combined Analog and PWM Dimming Mode or Pure PWM Dimming Mode
- Combined Analog and PWM Dimming Mode with 25% Dimming Transfer Point
- 24kHz to 27.5kHz Output Dimming Frequency to eliminate audible noise
- Cascading Capability with a Single Power Source
- Programmable Over-Voltage Protection
- Recoverable Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Cycle by Cycle Over Current Protection
- Fault Indicator Signal Output(Optional)
- Under-Voltage Lockout
- TQFN24 (4X4mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade 1
EV3387L-RT-00A Evaluation Kit 6-String, Boost White LED Driver Evaluation Board
The MP3387L is a step-up converter with 6-channel current sources. It is designed for driving the white LED arrays as backlighting of small- or mid-sized LCD panels. The device uses peak-current mode as its PWM control architecture. The switching frequency can be programmed by a resistor. It generates an output voltage up to 45V from a 3V to 25V input supply. The MP3387L independently regulates the current in each LED string to the value set by an external current-setting resistor.
It applies six internal current sources in each LED string terminal to achieve a current balance with 3% current regulation accuracy between strings. Its low 500mV regulation voltage on LED current sources reduces power loss. The MP3387L features external digital PWM dimming and analog dimming, both of which share a single input with the 25% PWM duty cycle as a transfer point. The mixed-dimming strategy helps to improve the dimming ratio. In addition, the MP3387L automatically transfers the PWM input signal 100Hz to 20kHz frequency to a 24kHz to 27.5kHz range to eliminate the audible noise.
The MP3387L has rich protection modes to guarantee safe operation. The protection modes include recoverable over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), over-temperature protection (OTP), and any string of LED short and open protection.
The MP3387L is available in a TQFN-24 (4mmx4mm) package.