- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
5.4V - 35V, 2.8A, H-Bridge Motor Driver in TSSOP16-EP
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP6516 is an H-bridge motor driver that operates from a supply voltage up to 35V and delivers a motor current up to 2.8A. Typically, the MP6516 is used to drive a DC brush motor. For the MP6516, control of each half-bridge is independent, using IN1, IEN1, IN2, and EN2 pins.
An internal current-sensing circuit provides an output voltage proportional to the load current. The MP6516 also has cycle-by-cycle current regulation and limiting. These features do not require the use of a low-ohm shunt resistor.
Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP), input over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The MP6516 is available in a 16-pin TSSOP-EP (5.0mmx6.4mm) with an exposed thermal pad.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 5.4V to 35VInputVoltageRange
- 2.8APeak Output Current
- ½-H control, input logic (INx, ENx)
- Internal Full H-Bridge Driver
- Cycle-by-cycle Current Regulation / Limit
- Low On Resistance (HS:250mΩ, LS:250mΩ)
- Simple, Versatile Logic Interfaces
- 3.3V and 5V Compatible Logic Supply
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Fault Indication Output
- Available in a Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mounted TSSOP-16 EP Package
EV6516-F-00A Evaluation Kit 2A, 35V, H-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6516-F-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6516, an H-bridge motor driver.
It operates from a supply voltage of up to 35V, and can deliver a motor current up to 2A. The input control signals for the MP6516 are applied through the connector on the board.