Industrial Grade, 1.5A, 36V, 2.2MHz, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
The MPQ4415M is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in power MOSFETs. The MPQ4415M offers a very compact solution that achieves 1.5A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MPQ4415M uses synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range. Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown. The MPQ4415M requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
- EMI Reduction Technique
- Wide 4V to 36V Operating Input Range
- 1.5A Continuous Load Current
- 90mO/50mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Default 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- 450kHz to 2.2MHz Frequency Sync
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM)
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Power Good (PG) Indicator
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) with Valley-Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) Package
- CISPR25 Class 5 Compliant
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)4
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)1.2
- Vfb (V)0.81
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- PackageQFN-13 (2.5x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync
High Efficiency 1.5A, 36V, 2.2MHz Synchronous Step Down Convertor Evaluation Board
The EV4415M-QB-00A is an evaluation board for the MP/MPQ4415MGQB.
MP/MPQ4415MGQB is a synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode convertor with built-in power MOSFETs and one input bypass capacitor. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 1.5A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP/MPQ4415M uses synchronous mode operation to achieve high efficiency over the output current load range.
The EV4415M-QB-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board, it generates 3.3V output voltage at load current up to 1.5A from a 4V to 36V input range.
$50.00 + tax