60V 3-Phase BLDC Motor Pre-Driver
The MP6530 is a gate driver IC designed for three-phase brushless DC motor driver applications. It is capable of driving three half bridges consisting of 6 N-channel power MOSFETs up to 60V.
The MP6530 uses a bootstrap capacitor to generate a supply voltage for the high-side MOSFET driver. An internal trickle-charge circuit maintains sufficient gate driver voltage at 100% duty cycle.
Internal safety features include programmable over-current protection, adjustable dead-time control, UVLO, and thermal shutdown.
The MP6530 is available in 28-pin, 9.7mm×6.4mm TSSOP-EP and 4mmx4mm QFN-28 package with an exposed thermal pad on the back.
- Wide 5V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- Bootstrap Gate Driver with Trickle-Charge Circuit Supports 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Low-Power Sleep Mode for Battery-Powered Applications
- Programmable Over-Current Protection of External MOSFETs
- Adjustable Dead-Time Control to Prevent Shoot-Through
- Thermal Shutdown and UVLO Protection
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mount Package
- Isink/source (A)1 / 0.8
- Number of Half-Bridges3
- Hall InputNo
- PackageQFN-28 (4x4), TSSOP28 EP
- Vsw (max) (V)60
- Vin (max) (V)60
- Vin (min) (V)5
5V to 45V, Three-Phase Brushless DC Motor Pre-Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6530-R-01A is an evaluation board for the MP6530GR, a three-phase BLDC motor pre-driver.
It operates from a supply voltage of up to 45V. It is configured to drive 3 half bridges consisting of 6 N-channel Power MOSFETs. The rotor position information is provided by the Hall sensors assembled in the motor. Motor speed and direction are controlled by an on-board microcontroller.
$100.00 + tax