You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Supports Primary-Side Regulated Flyback without Opto-Coupler Feedback
- Supports Buck from up to 80V Input
- Integrated 180V Switching Power MOSFET
- Internal 80V Start-Up Circuit
- Up to 3A Programmable Current Limit
- Discontinuous Conduction Mode
- OLP, OVP, Open Circuit, and Thermal Protection
- Flexible Self Power or External VCC Power
- Minimal External Component Count
- Available in a QFN-14 3mm x 3mm Package
- Special FeaturesOpen-Circuit Protection, Primary-Side Regulated Control, Programmable Current Limit
- PackageQFN-14 (3x3)
- Vfb (V)1.99
- fsw (max) (kHz)200
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.38
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)3
- Vin (max) (V)80
- Vin (min) (V)14
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
EV6004-Q-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP6004`s primary-side regulate fly-back function. The MP6004 is a monolithic DC-DC converter which includes 180V power switch and targets isolated or non-isolated 13W PoE application.
MP6004 uses fixed peak current and variable frequency discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) to regulate constant output voltage. Primary-side-regulate without opto-coupler feedback in flyback mode simplify the design and save BOM cost. 180V integrated power MOSFET optimizes it for various wide voltage applications.
The MP6004 also features protection including over load, over voltage, open circuit and thermal shutdown.
The MP6004 is available in QFN-14 3mmX3mm package.
$25.00 + tax