- AC-DC Product Selector
Offline Primary Side 6W Regulator
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
MP157 is a primary-side regulator providing accurate constant voltage (CV) regulation without the Opto-coupler. It supports Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost and Flyback topologies. A 500V MOSFET is integrated in the regulator, so very simple structure and low cost can be achieved. These features make MP157 an ideal solution for off-line low power applications. Typical applications include home appliance, standby power and industrial control. MP157 is a green mode operation regulator. When the load decreases, the peak current and the switching frequency decrease with the load. As a result, it still offers excellent efficiency performance at light load, thus better average efficiency is achieved. MP157 features various protections like Thermal Shutdown (TSD), VCC under Voltage Lockout (UVLO), Over Load Protection (OLP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Open Loop Protection. MP157 is available in the TSOT23-5 and SOIC8 packages.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Primary-side constant voltage (CV) control, supporting Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost and Flyback topologies
- Integrated 500V/10Ω MOSFET
- < 100mW No-load power consumption
- Up to 6W output power
- Maximum discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) output current less than 225mA, maximum continuous conduction mode (CCM) output current less than 360mA
- Low Vcc Operating Current
- Frequency Foldback
- Limited maximum frequency
- Peak Current Compression
- Internal High Voltage Current Source
- Internal 400ns Leading Edge Blanking
- Thermal Shutdown (auto restart)
- VCC Under Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis (UVLO)
- Timer based Over Load Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Open Loop Protection
Active Part Numbers:
MP157GJ-P MP157GJ-Z MP157GS-Z MP157GS
Part numbers ending in P and Z are the same parts. P and Z only indicates reel size.
Meaning of P & Z
The EV157-J-00B Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the dual output capabilities of MP157. The MP157 is a primary-side constant voltage regulator.
The EV157-J-00B is typically designed for small appliances which output 18V/0.3A and 5V/0.1A load from 85VAC to 265VAC, 50HZ/60HZ.
The EV157-J-00B has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as open circuit protection, over load protection, short-circuit protection, and over-temperature protection, etc.
Smallest Energy Off-line Regulator, EV Board for SOIC8 package type.