Fast Turn-off, CCM/DCM Compatible Dual LLC Synchronous Rectifier with low Sleep Mode Current
The MP6924 is a dual, fast turn-off, intelligent rectifier for synchronous rectification in LLC resonant converters.
The IC drives two N-channel MOSFETs, regulates their forward voltage drop to about 45mV, and turns the MOSFETs off before the switching current goes negative.
The MP6924 has a light-load function to latch off the gate driver under light-load conditions, limiting the current to 175μA.
The MP6924’s fast turn-off enables both continuous conduction mode (CCM) and discontinuous conduction mode (DCM).
The MP6924 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a SOIC-8 package.
- Works with 12V Standard and 5V Logic Level MOSFETs
- Compatible with Energy Star, 0.5W Standby Requirements
- Fast Turn-Off Total Delay of 35ns
- Wide 4.2V ~ 35V VDD Operating Range
- 175µA Low Quiescent Current in Light-Load Mode
- Supports CCM, CrCM, and DCM Operation
- Supports High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- Available in a SOIC-8 Package
- Ishutdown (µA)135
- Iq (mA)4.6
- Iop (mA)16
- Drain Rating180
- Turn-Off Delay (ns)35
- VCC (min) (V)4.2
- Turn-On Delay (ns)80
- Turn-On Threshold (mV)45
- Min On Time (ns)1100
- VCC (typ) (V)15
- Pout (max) (W)400
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- VCC (max) (V)35
- Light-Load FunctionYes
- Power Range DefinedNo
High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6924-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6924GS or MP6924AGS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for LLC topology.
MP6924GS features dual synchronous gate outputs which enables high efficiency rectification by replacing the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
$25.00 + tax