- Evaluation Tools
Fully Integrated, 802.3af-Compatible PoE PD Interface with 13W Primary-Side Regulated Flyback or Buck Converter
Session Titefor popup
The MP8007H is an integrated, IEEE 802.3af-compatible, PoE-powered device with a PD interface and power converter. It is targeted for isolated or non-isolated 13W PoE applications.
The PD interface has all the functions of IEEE 802.3af, including detection, classification, 120mA inrush current, 840mA operation current limit, and a 100V hot-swap MOSFET.
The DC/DC converter uses fixed peak current and variable frequency discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) to regulate a constant output voltage. The primary-side regulation without optocoupler feedback in flyback mode simplifies the design. Buck mode minimizes the solution size for non-isolated applications. A 180V integrated power MOSFET optimizes the device for various wide-voltage applications.
The device’s protection features include over-current protection, over-voltage protection, open-circuit protection and thermal shutdown.
The MP8007H can support a front-end solution for PoE-PD applications with minimal external components. It is available in a QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Compatible with 802.3af Specifications
- Supports 13W PoE Power Applications
- 300KHz Maximum Switching Frequency
- 100V 0.48Ω PD Integrated Pass Switch
- 120mA PD Inrush Current
- 840mA PD Operation Current Limit
- Auxiliary Adapter ORing Power Supply
- Integrated 180V Switching Power MOSFET
- Supports Primary-Side Regulated Flyback without Optocoupler Feedback
- Supports Low-Side Switch Buck Converter
- Up to 3A Programmable Switching Current Limit
- OLP, OVP, Open-Circuit, and Thermal Protection
- Minimal External Components
- Available in a QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) Package
EV8007H-V-00A Evaluation Kit IEEE 802.3af PoE PD Interface with 13W Primary-Side Regulated Flyback Converter Evaluation Board
The EV8007H-V-00A evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capability of the MP8007H’s primary-side regulated flyback function. This board supports IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant powered devices (PDs) with a PD interface and flyback power converter. It is targeted for isolated, 13W PoE application.
The PD interface has all the functions of IEEE 802.3af, including detection, classification, inrush current, operation current, and a 100V hot-swap MOSFET. The DC/DC converter uses a fixed peak current and variable frequency discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) to regulate constant output voltage.
The MP8007H is available in a QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) package.