Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Up to 14V Sustainable Input Voltage
- 4.65V to 6V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Power Management Function, Integrated Input Current Limit, Input Voltage Regulation
- Up to 3A Programmable Charge Current
- Trickle-Charge Function
- Selectable 4.2V/4.35V/4.45V Charge Voltage with 0.5% Accuracy
- 4-LED Driver for Battery Fuel Gauge Indication
- Automatic Turn-Off at Light Load
- Input Source Detection
- Output Source Signaling
- Torch-Light Control
- Negative Temperature Coefficient Pin for Battery Temperature Monitoring
- Programmable Timer Back-Up Protection
- Thermal Regulation and Thermal Shutdown
- Internal Battery Reverse Leakage Blocking
- Integrated Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) and Over-Current Protection (OCP) for Pass-Through Path
- Reverse Boost Operation Mode for System Power
- Up to 3.0A Programmable Output Current Limit for Boost Mode
- Integrated Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) and Output Over-Voltage Protection for Boost Mode
EV2632-R-01A Evaluation Kit Evaluation Board for All-in-One 3A Battery Charge and 3A Boost Discharge
The EV2632-R-01A is the evaluation board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’s MP2632, a highly integrated, flexible, switch mode battery charge management for a single-cell Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery used in a wide range of applications.
The EV2632 uses two operating modes, charge mode and boost mode, to allow management of system and battery power based on the state of the input. When input power is present, the board charges a single-cell battery with a programmable charge current of up to 3A. In the absence of an input source, the board switches to boost mode through the PB pin to power the SYS pins from the battery with a current of up to 3A.
The evaluation board provides 4 LEDs to achieve the voltage-based fuel gauge indication and distinguish charge mode from boost mode.
To guarantee safe operation, the EV2632 has input over-voltage protection, battery over-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, battery temperature monitoring, and a programmable timer to prevent prolonged charging of a dead battery.