- Evaluation Tools
- Step-Down Converters
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temperature Range Limits
- Wide 3.8V to 55V Operating Input Range
- 300mO Internal Power MOSFET
- Up to 2MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- 140µA Quiescent Current
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitor
- External Soft-Start
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 52V
- Available in QFN10 (3mmx3mm) package
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
EV4561DQ-00A Evaluation Kit 1.5A, 55V, 2MHz Step-Down Converter Evaluation Board
The EV4561DQ-00A is an evaluation board for the MP4561, a high frequency step-down regulator with an integrated power MOSFET.
The MP4561 integrates a 300m? MOSFET that provides 1.5A load current over a wide operating input voltage of 4.5V to 55V.
Current mode control provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. An external soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on.
The EV4561DQ-00A is a fully assembled and tested PCB. It generates a +3.3V output voltage at load current up to 1.5A from an 8V to 55V input range. Switching frequency is set at 500KHz.