10+$2.68 /unit 20 % Discount
100+$2.44 /unit 27 % Discount
250+$2.25 /unit 33 % Discount
500+$2.06 /unit 38 % Discount
1000+$1.67 /unit 50 % Discount
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
- Wide 2.7V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Fixed and Adjustable output from 0.6V
- 3.0mm x 5.0mm x 1.6mm QFN Package
- Total Solution Size 8.5mm x 4.5 mm
- Low Radiated Emissions (EMI) Complies with EN55022 Class B Standard
- Up to 2A Continuous Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Ultra Low IQ: 40µA
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Adjustable Output Only Needs 4 External Components - 2 Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors
- Fixed Output Only Needs Input and Output Capacitors
- fsw (max) (kHz)1200
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.1
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.04
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)6
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- EN ControlYes
- PackageQFN-20 (3x5)
- Special FeaturesEMI Tested, Light-Load Efficiency
- Module Assembly Encapsulated
- Module TypeFixed
6V Input, 1.2 MHz, 2A Module Synchronous Step-Down Converter With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
The EVM3820-QV-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3820 a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3820 provides up to 2A continuous highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
High power efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load to reduce the switching related loss by constant on time control. Short circuit and thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
MPM3820 is available in QFN 3.0x5.0x1.6mm package.
$25.00 + tax