- PFC, Triac Dimming
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Primary-side-control Without Secondary-feedback Circuit
- Internal Charging Circuit at VCC for Fast Start-up
- Accurate Line Regulation
- High Power Factor
- Flicker-free Phase-controlled TRIAC Dimming With Enlarged Dimming Range.
- Boundary Conduction Mode Operation
- Cycle-by-cycle Current Limit
- Programmable Primary Side Over-current Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Over-temperature Protection
- Available in a 8Pin SOIC Package
The EV4034-S-00B Evaluation Board demonstrates the capabilities of the MP4034: a primary-side-controlled, offline, LED lighting controller that eliminates secondary feedback components.
The EV4034-S-00B typically drives a 3.5W LED string with a 10VTYP, 350mA LED load from 85VAC to 265VAC at 50Hz.
The EV4034-S-00B has excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity and EN55015-conducted EMI requirements. It has multiple protections, including open-circuit protection, short-circuit protection, a cycle-by-cycle current limit, and over-temperature protection.