Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EV4034-S-00D Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4034. The MP4034 can be used for non-isolated LED lighting controller.
The EV4034-S-00D typically drives a 3.5W LED string with a 10VTYP, 350mA LED load from 85VAC to 265VAC, at 50Hz.
The EV4034-S-00D has excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multiple protections, including lamp open protection, short-circuit protection, a cycle-by-cycle current limit, and over-temperature protection.
- No External Compensation Components
- Precise Constant Current (CC)
- Integrated 700V MOSFET with Minimal External Components
- Variable Off-Time Peak-Current Control
- 600µA High-Voltage Current Source
- Up to 3.5W Output Power
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Temperature Protecction (OTP)
- Lamp Open Protection
- Natural Frequency Dithering for Improved EMI Signature
- Low Cost and Simple External circuit
- Fits GU10 LED
- IC Supported 1MP4034
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP4034 is an offline regulator that provides accurate constant-current regulation. The LED driver circuit design is simplified by removing the optocoupler and the secondary feedback components. The MP4034 has an integrated 700V MOSFET. Its variable off-time control allows a flyback converter to operate in discontinuous conduction mode (DCM). The MP4034 also features complete protection functions such as VCC under-voltage lockout, over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, and open-loop protection. The MP4034's variable switching frequency provides natural spectrum shaping to smooth the EMI signature, which can reduce the EMI filters size and cost.