- Primary-Side Constant Voltage (CV) Control, Supporting Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, and Flyback Topologies
- Integrated 700V MOSFET and Current Source
- Internal LDO, Optimized for Dual Output Applications
- Less than 30mW of No-Load Power Consumption
- Up to 4W of Output Power
- Low VCC Operating Current
- Frequency Foldback
- Limited Maximum Frequency
- Peak-Current Compression
- Internally Biased VCC
- Thermal Shutdown, UVLO, OLP, SCP, and Open-Loop Protection
- Available in SOIC16 and SOIC8-7B Packages
- Vac (max) (V)265
- Vfb (V)2.5
- Vbr (V)700
- Rds(on) (Ω)13.5
- Isw Limit (mA)660
- Pout (max) (W)4
- Vac (min) (V)20
- Power Range DefinedNo
- Control MethodOn-Off
- PackageSOIC-16, SOIC8-7B
- TypeBuck Regulator
- No-Load Pout (max) (mW)30
- Iregulator (mA)4.1
- Ileak (µA)10
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV163-S-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP163. The MP163 is a primary-side constant voltage regulator providing accurate constant voltage (CV) regulation without Opto-coupler. It supports Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost and Flyback topologies.
The EV163-S-00A Evaluation Board is designed as Buck application. EV163-S-00A typically drives a 12V/200mA, 5V/50mA output from 85VAC to265VAC, at 60/50Hz.
The EV163-S-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets 1kV IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. MP163 features various protections, including thermal shutdown (TSD), VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), over-load protection (OLP), short- circuit protection (SCP), and open loop protection.
MP163 is available in SOIC8-7B and SOIC16 packages.
This board built with MP163CGS-5. It can be used for evaluation of the whole MP163 SOIC8-7 package family with simple drop in replacement.
$25.00 + tax