- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
- HV Buck Regulators <10W
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Primary-Side Constant Voltage (CV) Control, Supporting Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, and Flyback Topologies
- Integrated 700V MOSFET and Current Source
- Internal LDO, Optimized for Dual Output Applications
- Less than 30mW of No-Load Power Consumption
- Up to 4W of Output Power
- Low VCC Operating Current
- Frequency Foldback
- Limited Maximum Frequency
- Peak-Current Compression
- Internally Biased VCC
- Thermal Shutdown, UVLO, OLP, SCP, and Open-Loop Protection
- Available in SOIC16 and SOIC8-7B Packages
EV163-S-00A Evaluation Kit Universal Input, Dual-Output, Non-Isolated Offline Regulator Evaluation Board
The EV163-S-00A evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP163. The MP163 is a primary-side, constant voltage regulator providing accurate constant voltage (CV) regulation without an opto-coupler. It supports buck, buck-boost, boost, and flyback topologies. The EV163-S-00A evaluation board is designed as a buck application. The EV163-S-00A typically drives a 12V/200mA, 5V/50mA output from 85VAC to265VAC, at 60/50Hz.
The EV163-S-00A has excellent efficiency, and meets 1kV IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. The MP163 features various protections, including thermal shutdown (TSD), VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), overload protection (OLP), short-circuit protection (SCP), and open-loop protection.
The MP163 is available in SOIC8-7B and SOIC-16 packages.
This board is built with the MP163CGS-5. It can be used for evaluation of the whole MP163 SOIC8-7 package family with simple drop-in replacement.