- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 4.5V to 18V Wide Operating Input Range
- 3A Continuous Load Current
- 50mO/22mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Fixed 1.4MHz Switching Frequency
- 1MHz-2MHz Frequency Sync
- Internal Power Save Mode for Light Load
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Available in QFN20 (3x5x1.6mm) Package
EVM3630-QV-00A Evaluation Kit 18V/3A Module Converter With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
The MPM3630 is a synchronous rectified, step-down Module converter with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 3A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3630 is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.