Session Titefor popup
Show default content
The MPM3630 is a synchronous rectified, step-down Module converter with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 3A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3630 is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
Features & Benefits
- Complete Switch ModePowerSupply
- 4.5V-to-18V Wide OperatingInputRange
- 3A Continuous Load Current
- 50mΩ/22mΩ Low RDS(ON) InternalPowerMOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Fixed 1.4MHz Switching Frequency
- 1MHz-2MHz Frequency Sync
- PowerSave Mode forLightLoad
- PowerGood Indicator
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Available in QFN20 (3x5x1.6mm) Package
Log in to your account
Create New Account