Hex Half-Bridge Motor Driver with Serial Input Control
The MPQ6526 is a six, half-bridge, DMOS, output driver with integrated power MOSFETs that can drive up to six different loads. The six half-bridges can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface and have various diagnostic functions. The MPQ6526 has very low quiescent current in standby mode, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown. The MPQ6526 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) and QFN-24 (5mmx5mm) packages.
- Up to 0.9A Output Current
- Total Max Current 2.4A (All Outputs Combined)
- RDS(ON) (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6µA in Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature Range
- Outputs Short-Circuit Protected
- Over-Temperature Protection and Pre-Warning
- Under-Voltage Protection (UVP)
- Serial Data Interface
- Various Diagnostic Functions: Shorted Output, Open-Load, Over-Temperature, and Under-Voltage
- Fault Output Flag
- Daisy Chaining Possible
- Serial Interface Clock Frequency up to 3MHz, 5V Compatible
- Available in QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) and QFN-24 (5mmx5mm) Packages
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Control InterfaceSPI
- Number of Half-Bridges6
- PackageQFN-24 (4x4), QFN-24 (5x5)
- Iout (max) (A)0.9
- Vin (max) (V)28
- Vin (min) (V)7
0.9A, 28V Six Half-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The MPQ6526 is a six half-bridge DMOS output driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to six different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The six half-bridges of MPQ6526 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode make a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
$100.00 + tax