- ブラシ DC / ソレノイドドライバー
2.5V - 28V, 5A, H-Bridge Current Regulator
Session Titefor popup
The MP6519 is a monolithic, step-down, current-source driver for applications that require accurate and fast current-response control. The MP6519 achieves up to 5A of output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
The four integrated MOSFET H-bridge control provide a fast dynamic load response and an ultra-high efficiency solution. For ease of use, the output polarity can be controlled by pulling MODE high or low.
By setting the full-scale output current through an external resistor, the output current can be dimmed by the PWM input signal from 0 - 100% of the full-scale current range.
Full protection features include load open, loadshort protection, over-current protection (OCP), over-temperature protection (OTP), and input over-voltage protection (OVP). The MP6519 is available in a QFN-19 (3mmx3mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Wide 2.5V to 28V Operating Input Range
- Up to 5A Output Load Current
- ± 2% Accuracy at Full-Scale Reference
- 65mΩ RDS(ON) for Each MOSFET of HBridge
- 100% Duty Cycle Operation of H-Bridge
- 30kHz to 300kHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- 20kHz - 100kHz PWM Input for Current Regulation
- Programmable Full-Scale Current
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Selectable Current Polarity Mode
- Switching Auto-Disabled by PWM Input Detection
- 1μA Shutdown Mode
- Inherent Open-Load Protection
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Output Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Input Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Temperature Shutdown
- Available in a QFN-19 (3mmx3mm)
EV6519-Q-00A Evaluation Kit 5A, 28V, H-Bridge Current Regulator Evaluation Board
The EV6519-Q-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6519, a monolithic, step-down, current-source driver. It operates from a supply voltage of up to 28V, and can deliver current up to 5A.
The four integrated MOSFET H-bridge controls provide a fast dynamic load response and an ultra-high efficiency solution. For ease of use, the output polarity can be controlled by pulling MODE high or low.
Full protection features include open-load, load-short protection, OCP, OTP, and OVP.