- 3.5A Peak Current Output
- Up to 600KHz Switching Frequency
- Integrated Power 0.4Ω Switches
- 30ns Switch Dead Time
- All Switches have Over-Current Protection
- Internal Under Voltage Protection
- Internal Thermal Protection
- 2.6mA Operating Current
- Fault Output Flag
- Single Ended: 4W/Channel at 16V, 8Ω Load
- Bridge Tied Load Output Power: 16W/Channel at 16V, 8Ω Load
- Number of Half-Bridges2
- Control InterfacePWM
- PackageQFN-19 (3x3)
- Iout (max) (A)5
- Vin (max) (V)28
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
5A, 28V, H-Bridge Current Regulator Evaluation Board
The EV6519-Q-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6519, a monolithic, step-down, current-source driver. It operates from a supply voltage of up to 28V and can deliver current up to 5A.
The four integrated MOSFET H-bridge control provide a fast dynamic load response and an ultra-high efficiency solution. For ease of use, the output polarity can be controlled by pulling MODE high or low.
Full Protection features include load open, load-short protection, OCP, OTP, OVP.
$100.00 + tax