- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
Fully Integrated, Synchronous, 30W Boost Converter with Pass-through Mode and Programmable Switching Current Limit
Session Titefor popup
The MP3432 is a 600kHz, fixed frequency, wide input range, highly integrated, boost converter. The MP3432 starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V and supports up to 30W of load power from a 1-cell battery with integrated low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs.
The MP3432 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology, which provides fast transient response. MODE supports the selection of pulse-skip mode (PSM), forced continuous conduction mode (FCCM), and ultrasonic mode (USM) in a light-load condition. The programmable switching peak current limit provides accurate overload protection. And the high-side MOSFET eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode.
Full protection features include programmable input under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and over-temperature protection (OTP).
The MP3432 is available in a QFN-13 (3mmx4mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
Features & Benefits
- 2.7V to 13V Start-Up Voltage
- 0.8V to 13V Operation Voltage
- Up to 16V Output Voltage
- Supports 30W Average Power Load and 40W Peak Power Load from 3.3V
- Programmable Switching Peak Current Limit
- Integrated 6.5mΩ and 10mΩ Power MOSFET
- >95% Efficiency for 3.6V VIN to 9V/3A
- Selectable PSM, >23kHz USM, and FCCM in Light-Load Condition
- Auto Pass-Through Function in PSM Mode when VIN>VOUT-SET
- 600kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adaptive COT for Fast Transient Response
- External Soft Start and Compensation Pins
- Programmable UVLO and Hysteresis
- 150°C Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in a QFN-13 (3mmx4mm) Package
- もっと見る Show less
EV3432-L-00A Evaluation Kit High-Efficiency, SYNC, BOOST Converter with Programmable Current Limit EV Board
EV3432-L-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP3432. The MP3432 is a 600kHz fixed frequency, wide input range, highly integrated boost converter. It starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V, and supports up to 30W load power from 1-cell battery.
MP3432 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology providing fast transient response. One MODE pin supports mode selection of PSM, FCCM and USM in light load condition. And the integrated low-side and high-side MOSFET simplify the design and save BOM cost.
The MP3432 features with programmable switching peak current limit provides accurate over load protection. And it also features with programmable input UVLO and over temperature protection.
The MP3432 is available in a 13-pin 3mmx4mm QFN package.