- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
- Synchronous Converters
Fully Integrated, Synchronous, 30W Boost Converter with Pass-through Mode and Programmable Switching Current Limit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP3432 is a 600kHz, fixed frequency, wide input range, highly integrated, boost converter. The MP3432 starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V and supports up to 30W of load power from a 1-cell battery with integrated low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs.
The MP3432 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology, which provides fast transient response. MODE supports the selection of pulse-skip mode (PSM), forced continuous conduction mode (FCCM), and ultrasonic mode (USM) in a light-load condition. The programmable switching peak current limit provides accurate overload protection. And the high-side MOSFET eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode.
Full protection features include programmable input under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and over-temperature protection (OTP).
The MP3432 is available in a QFN-13 (3mmx4mm) package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 2.7V to 13V Start-Up Voltage
- 0.8V to 13V Operation Voltage
- Up to 16V Output Voltage
- Supports 30W Average Power Load and 40W Peak Power Load from 3.3V
- Programmable Switching Peak Current Limit
- Integrated 6.5mΩ and 10mΩ Power MOSFET
- >95% Efficiency for 3.6V VIN to 9V/3A
- Selectable PSM, >23kHz USM, and FCCM in Light-Load Condition
- Auto Pass-Through Function in PSM Mode when VIN>VOUT-SET
- 600kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adaptive COT for Fast Transient Response
- External Soft Start and Compensation Pins
- Programmable UVLO and Hysteresis
- 150°C Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in a QFN-13 (3mmx4mm) Package
EV3432-L-00A Evaluation Kit High-Efficiency, Synchronous Boost Converter with Programmable Current Limit Evaluation Board
The EV3432-L-00A evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capability of teh MP3432. The MP3432 is a 600kHz, fixed-frequency, wide input range, highly integrated boost converter. It starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V, and supports up to 30W load power from a single-cell battery.
The MP3432 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology providing fast transient response. One MODE pin supports mode selection of PSM, FCCM, and USM in light-load conditions. The integrated low-side and high-side MOSFET simplify the design and save BOM cost.
The device features programmable switching peak current limit and provides accurate overload protection. It also features programmable input UVLO and over-temperature protection. The MP3432 is available in a QFN-13 (3mmx4mm) package.