- Synchronous Converters
16VOUT, 9.5A, High-Efficiency, Fully Integrated, Synchronous Boost Converter
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP3437 is a 600kHz, fixed-frequency, highly integrated, synchronous boost converter with a wide input range. The MP3437's input voltage starts as low as 2.7V and supports up to 20W of load power from a 1-cell battery with integrated low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs.
The MP3437 utilizes a constant-off-time (COT) control topology, which provides a fast transient response. The QFN package has a MODE pin that supports the selection of pulse-skip mode (PSM), forced continuous conduction mode (FCCM), and ultrasonic mode (USM) under light-load conditions. The cycle-by-cycle current limit on the low-side MOSFET (LS-FET) prevents current runaway and the high-side
MOSFET (HS-FET) eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 2.7V to 16V Start-Up Voltage
- 0.8V to 16V Operation Voltage
- Up to 16V Output Voltage
- Supports 20W Power Load from 3.3V
- 9.5A Internal Switch Current Limit
- Integrated 14mΩ and 21mΩ MOSFETs
- >90% Efficiency for 3.3V VIN to 8V/2.5A
- Automatic Pass-Through Function in PulseSkip Mode (PSM)
- 600kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adaptive Constant-Off-Time (COT) Control for Fast Transient Response
- Internal Soft Start (SS) and Compensation
- 150°C Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Available in QFN-10 (2mmx2.5mm) and TSOT23-8 Packages
Active Part Numbers:
EV3437-RP-00A Evaluation Kit High Efficiency, Fully-Integrated Synchronous Boost Converter EV Board for QFN-10 Package
EV3437-RP-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP3437. It is a 600kHz fixed frequency, wide input range, highly integrated boost converter. It starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V, and supports up to 20W load power from 1-cell battery.
MP3437 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology providing fast transient response. QFN package has MODE pin which can support mode selection of PSM, FCCM and USM in light load condition. And the integrated low-side and high-side MOSFET simplify the design and save BOM cost.
The MP3437 supports auto-pass-through mode when VIN is higher than VOUT-SET in PSM mode. It also features with programmable input under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and over temperature protection.
The MP3437 is available in QFN-10 (2mmx2.5mm) and TSOT23-8 package. This board is available in QFN-10 package.
High Efficiency, Fully-Integrated Synchronous Boost Converter EV Board in TSOT23-8 package