- 2.7V to 13V Start-Up Voltage
- 0.8V to 13V Operating Voltage
- Up to 16V Output Voltage
- Supports 30W Average Power Load and 40W Peak Power Load from 3.3V
- 21.5A Internal Switch Current Limit
- Integrated 6.5mΩ and 10mΩ Power MOSFETs
- >95% Efficiency for 3.6V VIN to 9V/3A
- Selectable PSM, >23kHz USM, and FCCM in Light-Load Condition
- 600kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adaptive COT for Fast Transient Response
- External Soft Start and Compensation Pins
- Programmable UVLO and Hysteresis
- 150°C Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in a QFN-13 (3mmx4mm) Package
- Vout (min) (V)1
- Vin (min) (V)0.8
- Vin (max) (V)13
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)21.5
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.45
- Regulated Outputs1
- fsw (max) (kHz)600
- Vout (max) (V)16
- Vfb (V)1
- PackageQFN-13 (3x4)
- Special FeaturesOVP, Programmable UVLO, Selectable PSM/USM/FCCM
- Down ModeNo
- Input/Output DisconnectNo
21A High Efficiency Fully-Integrated Synchronous Boost Converter EV Board
EV3429-L-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP3429. The MP3429 is a 600kHz fixed frequency, wide input range, highly integrated boost converter. It starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V, and supports up to 30W load power from 1-cell battery.
MP3429 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology providing fast transient response. One MODE pin supports mode selection of PSM, FCCM and USM in light load condition. And the integrated LS and HS MOSFET simplify the design and save BOM cost.
The MP3429 also features with programmable input UVLO and over temperature protection.
The MP3429 is available in a 13-pin 3mmx4mm QFN package.
$25.00 + tax