21A High Efficiency Fully-Integrated Synchronous Boost Converter EV Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
EV3429-L-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP3429. The MP3429 is a 600kHz fixed frequency, wide input range, highly integrated boost converter. It starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V, and supports up to 30W load power from 1-cell battery.
MP3429 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology providing fast transient response. One MODE pin supports mode selection of PSM, FCCM and USM in light load condition. And the integrated LS and HS MOSFET simplify the design and save BOM cost.
The MP3429 also features with programmable input UVLO and over temperature protection.
The MP3429 is available in a 13-pin 3mmx4mm QFN package.
- 2.7V-to-13V Startup Voltage
- 0.8V-to-13V Operation Voltage
- Up to 16V Output Voltage
- Support 30W Average Power Load and40WPeakPower Load from 3.3V
- 21.5A Internal Switch Current Limit
- Integrated 6.5mΩ & 10mΩ Power MOSFET
- >95% Efficiency for 3.6V VIN to 9V/3A
- Selectable PSM, >23kHz USM, and FCCM Mode in Light Load Condition
- 600kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adaptive COT for Fast Transient Response
- External Soft Start and Compensation Pin
- Programmable UVLO and Hysteresis
- 150℃ Over Temperature Protection
- Available in 3x4mm QFN-13 Package
- IC Supported 1MP3429
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP3429 is a 600kHz, fixed-frequency, wide input range, highly integrated, boost converter. The MP3429 starts from an input voltage as low as 2.7V and supports up to 30W of load power from a 1-cell battery with integrated low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs. The MP3429 adopts constant-off-time (COT) control topology, which provides fast transient response. MODE supports the selection of pulse-skip mode (PSM), forced continuous conduction mode (FCCM), and ultrasonic mode (USM) in light-load condition. The cycle-by-cycle current limit on the low-side MOSFET prevents current runaway, and the high-side MOSFET eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode. Full protection features include programmable input under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and over-temperature protection (OTP). The MP3429 is available in a QFN-13 (3mmx4mm) package.