- スイッチング チャージャー
USB-Compliant Single Cell Li-ion Switching Charger with USB-OTG Boost
Session Titefor popup
The MP2626 is a highly-integrated, flexible, switch-mode battery charger with system power management, designed for single-cell Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries used in a wide range of portable applications.
The MP2626 can operate in both charge mode and boost mode to allow full system and battery power management. It is also able to work as a boost regulator to power a USB peripheral from the battery.
The MP2626 automatically detects the battery voltage and charges the battery in the three phases: trickle current charge, constant current charge and constant voltage charge. Other features include charge termination and auto-recharge. This IC also integrates both input-current limit and input-voltage regulation in order to ensure USB compliant and minimize the charging time.
The MP2626 can operate as a boost regulator by setting the MODE pin to a HIGH logic. The boost regulator includes output current limit and short circuit protection. As long as MODE pin is high, the MP2626 will discharge the battery in the boost mode.
To guarantee safe operation, the MP2626 limits the die temperature to a preset value of 120oC. Other safety features include input over-voltage protection, battery over-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, battery temperature monitoring, and a programmable timer to prevent prolonged charging of a dead battery.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- 20V Absolute Maximum Input Voltage
- 6V Maximum Input Operating Voltage
- Selectable 4.2V/ 4.35V Charge Voltage with 0.5% Accuracy at 25ºC
- Power Management Function
- Integrated Input-Current Limit and Input-Voltage Regulation
- Up to 2A Programmable Charge Current
- Trickle-Charge Function
- Negative Temperature Coefficient Pin for Battery Temperature Monitoring
- Programmable Timer Back-Up Protection
- Thermal Regulation and Thermal Shutdown
- Internal Battery Reverse Leakage Blocking
- Reverse Boost Operation Mode for USB Peripheral
- Up to 91% 5V Boost Mode Efficiency @ 1A
- Programmable Output Current Limit for Boost Mode
- Integrated Short Circuit Protection for Boost Mode
The EV2626-R-00A is the evaluation board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MP2626, a highly-integrated, flexible switch-mode battery charge management and system power path management device for a single-cell Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery used in a wide range of portable applications.
EV2626 uses two operating modes—charge mode and boost mode—to allow management of system and battery power based on the state of the input.
When input power is present, the board charges a single-cell battery with a programmable charge current of up to 2A.
In the absence of an input source, the board switches to boost mode through the MODE pin to power the VIN pins from the battery with a current of up to 1.5A.
The evaluation board provides full-operating-status indicators to distinguish charge mode from boost mode.
To guarantee safe operation, the EV2626 has input-over-voltage protection, battery over-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, battery-temperature monitoring, and a programmable timer to prevent prolonged charging of a dead battery.