Session Titefor popup
Show default content
The EV2122-J-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MP2122, an internally compensated, 1MHz, fixed-frequency, dual-PWM, synchronous step-down regulator.
The MP2122 is ideal for powering portable equipment that runs from a single-cell, Lithium-Ion (Li+) battery due to 45µA low quiescent current. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.608V.
With peak current mode control and internal compensation, the MP2122 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard external components, and is available in an 8-pin, TSOT23 package.
- Dual 2A Output Current
- Above 95% Peak Efficiency
- Above 80% Light-Load Efficiency
- Wide 2.7V to 6V OperatingInputRange
- 100mΩ and 40mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
- 1MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Output from 0.608V to VIN
- 180° Out-of-Phase Operation
- 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- 45uA Quiescent Current
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in an 8-Pin, TSOT23 Package
Log in to your account