You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 4.5V-to-21V Operating Input Range
- 0.6A Continuous Load Current
- 200µA Low Quiescent Current
- 100mO/50mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Integrated VCC and Bootstrap Capacitors
- External AAM pin for Power-Save Mode Programming
- OCP Protection with Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN-20 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Total Solution Size 6.7mm x 6.3mm
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)21
- Iout (max) (A)0.6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)2.4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.85
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.798
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.2
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- EN ControlYes
- PackageQFN-20 (3x5)
- Special FeaturesEMI Tested, Light-Load Efficiency, PWM and PFM Selection
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVM3606A-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3606A, a synchronous rectified, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The evaluation board can deliver a 0.6A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3606A is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
$25.00 + tax