- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Complete Switch-Mode Power Supply
- Wide 4V to 36V Operating Input Range
- 1.5A Continuous Load Current
- 90mO/50mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- Frequency Foldback at a High Input Voltage
- 450kHz to 2.2MHz Frequency Sync
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM )
- Power Good (PG) Indicator
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) with Valley-Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a QFN-17 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- CISPR25 Class 5 Compliant
- Available in a Wettable Flank Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
The EVM3515-QV-02A is an evaluation board for MPM3515, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETS, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 1.5A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3515 is available in a space-saving QFN-17 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) package.