- Wide Input Range from 2.6V to 6V
- Up to 3A of Continuous Current
- 55mΩ and 35mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
- High-Speed I2C Communication Interface up to 3.4MHz
- I2C Programmable Output Voltage from 0.6V to 1.1V for Direct VOUT Sense
- VOUT Range Extendable by Adding External Feedback Resistor
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 1MHz to 2MHz
- Programmable Voltage Transition Slew Rate
- I2C Selectable Power Save Mode
- External and I2C-Controlled Power Good Indicator
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Latch-Off
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in a QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- Vin (min) (V)2.6
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.06
- PackageQFN-12 (2x2)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesDynamic Voltage Scaling, I2C Interface, Programmable Frequency, Programmable Output Voltage, Selectable Power-Saving Mode
The EV8843-G-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MP8843, a highly integrated, high frequency, synchronous, step-down switcher with I2C control interface.
MP8843 supports up to 3A current from a wide input supply range of 2.5V to 6V with excellent load and line regulation. Constant-on-time (COT) control provides fast transient response, high light-load efficiency and easy loop stabilization. The I2C interface allows for communication interface speed up to 3.4Mbps. It controls the output voltage on the fly from 0.6V to 1.1V with 3.9mV voltage steps and it also controls the output voltage transition slew rate. The interface also allows for the selection of power-save mode to meet different application requirements. Protection features include internal soft-start, over-current protection, and over-temperature protection. MP8843 is available in 2mmx2mm 12-pin QFN package.
$25.00 + tax
This GUI can be used for evaluating the output voltage options and for optimizing output voltage selection. It does not require evaluation board. Refer to app note AN139 for more details.
Windows 7 or later
.Net Framework 4 or later
$0.00 + tax
The MP8843 is a highly integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, step-down switcher with an I2C control interface. The MP8843 can support up to 3A of current from a wide 2.6V-to- 6V input supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
Highly customizable, the MP8843 is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via an MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down. Once information is written to the PMIC in OTP mode, it cannot be changed.
The EVKT8843 is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8843 is right for their target application.
$75.00 + tax