- Wide 2.85V to 18V Operating Input Range
- 12A Continuous/15A Peak Output Current
- 1% Internal Reference Accuracy
- I2C-Programmable Reference Range from 0.6V to 1.108V in 4mV Steps with Slew Rate Control
- 5% Accuracy Output Voltage and Output Current Monitoring via I2C
- Selectable PFM/PWM Mode, Adjustable Frequency and Current Limit through I2C
- Four Different Selectable I2C Addresses
- External Soft Start (SS)
- Open-Drain Power Good (PG) Indication
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Hiccup/Latch-Off Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Available in a QFN-14 (3mmx4mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1250
- Vin (min) (V)2.85
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)12
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)14
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.72
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.42
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- PackageQFN-14 (3x4)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features4 Different I2C Addresses Selectable, 5% Accuracy Output Voltage and Output Current Readback via I2C, I2C Interface, Programmable Frequency, Programmable Output Voltage, Selectable Current Limit, Selectable PFM/PWM Mode
Configure multiple parameters of the MP88xx including output voltage and fsw.
This I2C GUI allows you to program the MP88xx . By using this I2C GUI, you can set the output voltage, switching frequency, slew rate, and operation mode. Please reference the parts respective user guides for installation and programing instructions.
Windows 7 or later
.Net Framework 4 or later
18V, 12A, High-Efficiency, Wide-Input, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
The MP8869S is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with an I2C control interface. The MP8869S offers a fully integrated solution that achieves 12A of continuous current and 15A of peak output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Highly customizable, the MP8869S is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down.
The EVKT8869S is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8869S is right for their target application.
$75.00 + tax
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus
EVKT-USBI2C-02 is the evaluation kit that provides the USB to I2C port as well as PMBus capabilities. It is designed to work with MPS I2C and PMBus products, and Virtual Bench Pro, and I2C GUI tools. Together with MPS Virtual Bench Pro and I2C GUI tools, it provides a quick and easy way to evaluate the performance of MPS digital products.
The EVKT-USBI2C-02 kit includes:
- 1 USB to I2C communication device interface
- 1 USB cable
- 1 10-pin ribbon cable
- 1 3-pin ribbon cable
- Thumbdrive with datasheet and driver files
$25.00 + tax