- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
Fast Turn-off Intelligent Rectifier MP6902 in a TSOT23-6 Package
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP6902A is a low-drop diode emulator IC for flyback converters, which replaces Schottky rectification diodes to achieve high efficiency when combined with an external switch.
The MP6902A regulates the forward drop of an external switch to about 70mV and switches it off as soon as the voltage becomes negative. The MP6902A has a light-load sleep mode that reduces the quiescent current to 300µA.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Supports DCM and Quasi-Resonant Flyback Converters
- Works with 12V Standard and 5V Logic Level MOSFETs
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range from 8V to 24V
- 70mV VDS Regulation Function(1)
- Fast Turn-Off Total Delay of 20ns
- Max 400kHz Switching Frequency
- Light-Load Mode Function(1) with 300μA Quiescent Current
- Supports High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- Available in a TSOT23-6 Package
EV6902A+MP6907-S_J-00A Evaluation Kit High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6902A+MP6907-S_J-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6902A and MP6907. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for flyback.
MP6902A and MP6907 features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by replacing the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET. MP6907 has the wider VDD range and stronger driving capability than MP6902A.