You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 4.5V to 17V Operating Input Range
- 1% Internal Reference Accuracy
- I2C Programmable Reference Output Voltage
- Reference Voltage Range from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV Steps with Slew Rate Control
- I2C Selectable Switching Frequency
- 200kHz to 2MHz Synchronized External Clock
- OTP and OCP Hiccup Indication via I2C
- Selectable PSM and FS through I2C
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Open-Drain Power Good Indicator
- Small 3x4mm QFN-14 Package
Active Part Numbers:
Part numbers ending in P and Z are the same parts. P and Z only indicates reel size.
Meaning of P & Z
EVKT-8867 Evaluation Kit 17V, 8A, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
The MP8867 is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with an I2C control interface. The MP8867 achieves 8A of output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Highly customizable, the MP8867 is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down.
The EVKT8867 is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8867 is right for their target application.
Configure multiple parameters of the MP88xx including output voltage and fsw.
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus, included with product evaluation kit or can be purchased separately.