You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 2.7V to 6V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 6A Load Current
- Internal 32mO High-Side and 15mO Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- I2C-Compatible Interface up to 3.4Mbps
- I2C-Programmable Output Range from 0.6V to 1.235V in 5mV Steps
- Factory Adjustable Switching Frequency from 0.85MHz to 2.2MHz
- Power-Saving Mode Selectable via I2C
- Internal 1ms Soft Start
- Power Good Indicator
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in a QFN-15 (2mmx3mm) Package
Active Part Numbers:
EV8848-D-00A Evaluation Kit 6A High Efficient Synchronous Step-Down Switcher with I²C Interface
The MP8848 is a highly integrated and high frequency synchronous step-down switcher with I 2C control interface. It is optimized to support up to 6A load current over an input supply range from 2.7V to 6V with excellent load and line regulation.
Constant frequency hysteretic mode provides extremely fast transient response without loop compensation and easily achieves high efficiency under light load condition. The output voltage level can be controlled, onthe fly through a 3.4Mbps I2C serial interface. Voltage range can be adjusted from 0.6V to 1.235V in 5mV steps.
Voltage slew rate, switching frequency and power savings mode are also selectable through the I2C interface.
The MP8848 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in the compact QFN 2mmx3mm package.