- Brushed DC / Solenoid Drivers
55V, 3A, Half-Bridge Power Driver, AEC-Q100 Qualified
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MPQ6610-AEC1 is a half-bridge driver with current measurement and regulation features. It can deliver up to 3A of output current (IOUT) across a wide 4V to 55V input voltage (VIN) range, depending on the package, PCB design, and ambient temperature. The MPQ6610-AEC1 is designed to drive brushed DC motors, solenoids, and other loads.
An internal current-sense circuit provides an output voltage (VOUT) that is proportional to the load current. The MPQ6610-AEC1 also features cycle-by-cycle current limiting and regulation. These features do not require the use of a low-ohmic shunt resistor.
Internal diagnostic and protection features include open-load detection (OLD), over-current protection (OCP), under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and thermal shutdown. The MPQ6610-AEC1 is available in TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 packages. Due to the small pin spacing, the TSOT23-8 package is only recommended for applications up to 45V, unless conformal coating or encapsulation is used.
- Wide 4V to 55V input voltage (VIN) range and high 3A output current (IOUT).
- Integrated current sense.
- Low RDS(ON): 100mΩ HS-FET + 120mΩ LS-FET.
- Available in small TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 packages.
- Available in AEC-Q100.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 4V to 55V Operating Input Voltage (VIN)
- Up to 3A Output Current (IOUT)
- Internal Half-Bridge Driver
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting and Regulation
- Low On Resistance:
- 100mΩ High-Side MOSFET (HS-FET)
- 120mΩ Low-Side MOSFET (LS-FET)
- No Control Power Supply Required
- Simple, Versatile Logic Interfaces
- Inputs Compatible with 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V Logic
- Open-Load Detection (OLD)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally Enhanced Package
- Available in a TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
Active Part Numbers:
EVQ6610-S-00A Evaluation Kit 55V, 3A Half-Bridge Power Driver Evaluation Board, AEC-Q100 Qualified
The EVQ6610-S-00A is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the MPQ6610GS-AEC1, a half-bridge power driver. The MPQ6610-AEC1 can operate from supply voltages up to 55V, and can deliver up to 3A of output current (IOUT).
The MPQ6610-AEC1’s input control signals can be generated on the evaluation board or from an external controller via the board’s connector (P1).
The MPQ6610-AEC1 is available in TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 packages. Note that due to the small pin spacing, the TSOT23-8 package is only recommended for applications up to 45V, unless conformal coating or encapsulation is used.
45V, 3A Half-Bridge Power Driver Evaluation Board, AEC-Q100 Qualified