55V, 3A, Half-Bridge Power Driver
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP6610 is a half-bridge driver with current measurement and regulation features. It can deliver up to 3A of output current (IOUT) across a wide 4V to 55V input voltage (VIN) range. The MP6610 is designed to drive brushed DC motors, solenoids, and other loads.
An internal current-sense circuit provides an output voltage (VOUT) that is proportional to the load current. The MP6610 also features cycle-by-cycle current limiting and regulation. These features do not require the use of a low-ohmic shunt resistor.
Internal diagnostic and protection features include open-load detection (OLD), over-current protection (OCP), under-voltage lockout (UVLO) protection, and thermal shutdown. The MP6610 is available in TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 packages. Due to the small pin spacing, the TSOT23-8 package is only recommended for applications up to 45V, unless conformal coating or encapsulation is used.
- Wide 4V to 55V input voltage (VIN) range and high 3A output current (IOUT).
- Integrated current sense.
- Low RDS(ON): 100mΩ HS-FET + 120mΩ LS-FET.
- Available in small TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 packages.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 4V to 55V Operating Input Voltage (VIN)
- Up to 3A Output Current (IOUT)
- Internal Half-Bridge Driver
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting and Regulation
- Low On Resistance:
- 100mΩ High-Side MOSFET (HS-FET)
- 120mΩ Low-Side MOSFET (LS-FET)
- No Control Power Supply Required
- Simple, Versatile Logic Interfaces
- Inputs Compatible with 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V Logic
- Open-Load Detection (OLD)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally Enhanced Package
- Available in TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 Packages
Active Part Numbers:
EV6610-S-00A Evaluation Kit 55V, 3A, Half-Bridge Power Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6610-S-00A is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the MP6610, a half-bridge power driver. The EV6610-S-00A can operate from supply voltages up to 55V, and can deliver up to 3A of output current (IOUT).
The MP6610’s input control signals can be generated on the evaluation board or from an external controller via the board’s connector (P1).
The MP6610 is available in TSOT23-8 and SOIC-8 packages. Note that due to the small pin spacing, the TSOT23 package is only recommended for applications up to 45V, unless conformal coating or encapsulation is used.
45V, 3A, Half-Bridge Power Driver Evaluation Board