55V 3A Half-Bridge Power Driver
The MP6610 is a ½-H-bridge driver, with current measurement and regulation features. It can operate from a supply voltage from 4V to 55V and can deliver up to 3A output current (depending on package, PCB design, and ambient temperature). The MP6610 can be used to drive DC brush motors, solenoids, or other loads.
An internal current sensing circuit provides an output whose voltage is proportional to the load current. In addition, cycle-by-cycle current regulation / limiting is provided. These features do not require the use of a low-ohm shunt resistor.
Internal diagnostic and protection features include open load detection, over-current protection, undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The MP6610 is available in 8-pin TSOT23 and SOIC packages. Note that due to the small pin spacing, the TSOT23 package is only recommended for use up to 45V, unless conformal coating or encapsulation is used.
- Wide 4V to 55V Input Voltage Range
- 3A Maximum Output Current
- Internal Half-H-Bridge Driver
- Cycle-by-cycle Current Regulation / Limit
- Low On Resistance (HS: 100mΩ; LS: 128mΩ)
- No Control Power Supply Required
- Simple, Versatile Logic Interfaces
- Inputs Compatible with 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V Logic
- Overcurrent Protection
- Open Load Detection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Under voltage Lockout
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally Enhanced Package
- Number of Half-Bridges1
- Control InterfacePWM
- PackageSOIC-8, SOT23-8
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Vin (max) (V)55
- Vin (min) (V)4