- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp. Range Limits
- Up to 250mA Output Current
- Low 100mV Dropout at 250mA
- Low 150μA Ground Current
- Low Noise: 13μVRMS typical (10Hz to 100kHz)
- 63dB PSRR @1kHz
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Fixed output voltage 1.8V and 3.3V.
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.8V to 5V
- Using an External Resistor Divider
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade
- Fixed Output Options1.8,3.3
- Vdropout (mV)100 (IO:250mA)
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting
- PackageQFN-8 (2x2), TSOT23-5
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Vout (max) (V)5
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)63
- Iq (typ) (µA)150
- Noise (µVrms)13
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)250
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ20056-G-00A evaluation board demonstrates the performance of MPQ20056-18, a low noise, low dropout and high PSRR linear regulator. It operates from a 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage and the output voltage is preset internally at 1.8V.
The EVQ20056-G-00A can supply up to 250mA of load current, and features current limiting, over temperature protection.
An internal PMOS pass element is used to allow a low 150μA ground current, making the MPQ20056-G suitable for battery-power devices.
$25.00 + tax